Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Best Thrifttown Score

Here they are, ladies and gentlemen, my beloved Dansko Mary Janes:


If you are familiar with the Dansko brand, you know that they are a line of well-made, sturdy footwear. They are not cheap. They are the kind of shoes that you take to a shoemaker for repairs. Looking at this picture of my shoes, I can see that it's high time they got a shine!

This particular style is no longer in production, but here is something similar:


These retail for $139.95. 

I found my Dansko Mary Janes for $9.99 at Thrifttown. But wait! That's not what I paid. Thrifttown puts out coupons and I seldom enter Thrifttown without one in hand. 


My total purchase for the day was right at $15, which made the total order $10. That means my lovely Danksos were right around $7.

Woo hoo, $7 for a beautiful pair of good-for-your-feet shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment